2012年3月6日星期二

My First Week in MLM Lead System Pro MLSP

Wow! This past week has been a buzz of enterprise since I signed up with MLM Lead System Pro, or MLSP for short. With all the daily life duties such as my full-time job, family, church, fitness, a little bit of entertainment. And then there’s things like taking out the garbage, helping friends, mowing the lawn in summer or shoveling snow in the winter. And now I have taken on the mission of developing an online network marketing business.But I’ve been able to create the infrastructure for a successful sales funnel and attraction marketing system that are the components of the MLSP system. There are many different training videos, audios and ebooks that guide you step-by-step through the setup process in the MLSP system. It takes time to go through the videos and then to follow through on the tasks involved. The goal is to get this done quickly so that you can generate traffic and leads.Here some of the things that I’ve been doing as part of setting up the MLSP system over the last week: * selecting a domain name for Motorcycle Helmet the lead capture page * purchasing the domain name through a domain registration website like godaddy.com * pointing this domain address to the MLSP back office * optionally signing up with the Aweber autoresponer system * selecting the different pages to be used for the capture and sales pages. * signing up as an affiliate with Aweber, GetResponse, ViralUrl, GoDaddy, Automatic Article Submitter, Traffic Geyser, and Host Gator. And there are still a few more affiliates that are partnered with MLSP. * I chose to upgrade the free ViralURL membership to their Gold membership for $197. This Gold membership gives you the ability to send an email to 3000 of the members on their list every three days. I also upgraded to the Elite membership level which has even more benefits. It allows you to email to 3000 more members, bringing the total to 6000 every three days. This upgrade costs $167. * researching and brainstorming another website domain for a blog. The most recommended name to use for a blog is yourname.com which for me translates into dalehinton.com * purchasing the dalehinton.com domain for my blog from godaddy.com * purchasing webhosting for the blog with hostgator. * pointing my dalehinton.com domain to the hostgator China Wholesale server. * installing the wordpress.org blogging software onto the hostgator server. * starting a youtube channel.Are there costs?Some of these items do have a cost involved. Find out before you start to download them. I will get into the more detail of those costs in a subsequent post.You need to view this as an investment to start up a business. If you were investing in a McDonald’s franchise, there would be an up front investment along with ongoing costs of doing business. After all, is a real business or a hobby?Is this beginning to sound like a bit of work? Yes it is. But here I am one week later with a complete attraction marketing system in place. I have a blog website. I am finishing writing my first article. I have a youtube channel. And these are some of the components to a successful network marketing system.And now you are reading this article.Who knows where the next week will take me? And the next month? And the next year?Stay tuned for more…

没有评论:

发表评论